Tuesday, May 21, 2013

The Chronicles of Night Rift
Chapter 1: Every Breathe You Take By: James DeWitt

Real Gangsta’s was the name of the musical my family, and I attended that night. The three of us walked through the parking lot towards our car, and my dad began to recite a line from the play. “I fuck bitches” He said, as we all busted up with laughter, my father was quite a joker at times.... I heard laughter in the distance, an odd, creepy laughter. “Click” Came the sound of a gun. I froze, like a wife caught cheating with the milkman.

“ha ha” Came the mysterious voice. “Put your damn hands on your fucking heads!” I turned an looked at the man, he had a green mask that covered half of his face, and purple finger less gloves.

“Now” The man said. “Life or…” But my father cut him off. “Just take my wallet, and go! Please! We don’t need any trouble!” “No!” The man screamed pulling out some of his hair. “If you wanna fucking live, drop your Goddamn pants!” “What?” My mother cried out. The my father said “It’s okay honey, It’s for the best.” As he began to undo his pantaloons. The man then unmasked the monster, and stuffed it into my father’s rectum. His facial expressions told the whole story. It was like a five year old shitting a pineapple.

After 15 minutes of watching my father’s brown eye grow, I began to get enraged. I lunged and hooked to the mans shoulders, however he shook me loose. “What the Fuck! Are you doing kid!” He yelled. He cocked his gun, and fired at the back of my mothers head. Then he threw my father to the ground, and passionately fucked his ass hole. He got up, and busted me in the face with his gun, I feel out of consciousness.

No comments:

Post a Comment