Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Night Rift Chronicles: Chapter 2: Doctor, Doctor, Give Me The News

Finally, I slowly regained consciousness, and I was in what appeared to be a hospital. I laid there for what seemed like hours, I was bored, and my face was swollen from the pistol whip. Eventually a doctor walked into the room. “Hello son, I’m Dr. Osmonde, your lucky the man after your family was interested in your father, you l...uckily survived. However neither of your parents did.” “What?” I screamed. “That can’t be true!” “Oh it can” He said. “And it is, your father was found missing his genitals, and your mothers brains were splattered all across the parking lot son, I’m sorry.”

I thought really hard, and said “I’m getting out of here!” “No.” He said “Your staying right here.” A little while later a nurse entered the room, and stuck me with a needle, and I began to lose consciousness once more.

The next morning I thought hard again, and devised a plan. I waited for Dr. Osmonde to check on me, and sure enough he did. “How my little buddy?” He said. “Great Dr. Osmonde, you fucking prick.” I sat up quickly, and kicked the Dr. as hard as I could in his scrotum. “Son of a Bitch!” he screamed, as he dropped to his knees. I jumped over the downed Dr. Turned and delivered a kick as hard as Ron Jeremy’s dick to the back of that Dr’s head, and I took off running. Smashed through the window, and tucked a roll onto the roofing. There I sat perched on top of the hospital in the pouring rain. I thought some more and I raised my arm. “I am NIGHT RIFT!”

No comments:

Post a Comment