Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Night Rift: Chapter 3: Jungle Love - James DeWitt

After I ran from the hospital, I stumbled into a State Park. There was a mysterious black van parked near the pool, I walked and sat down by the yellow jungle gym.

“Hey hey look Choker a kid! He looks perfect, he couldn't be over the age of ten! Just perfect. Ahh, oh God, I got that feeling again boss.” Said the Pedophile. “You fucking idiot!” ...Yelled Choker. “What in God’s sweet ass is wrong with you?” “Well” said the Pedophile “I Just speak of the truth boss, I want him.” “You moron” Yelled the Choker. “If you want some, go get some.” The pedophile did not hesitate to grab the wheel and go. He slowly pulled over by the jungle gym.

“Hey boy” Said the Pedophile. “Can you help me find my puppy?” “Sure” I said. I walked around to the front of the van, and the Pedophile jumped out of the van and tackled me. “Choker!” He said. “Throw me some rope.” and the deed was done. “What the hell?” I asked. The Choker jumped up and grabbed me by the throat. “Shut up kid.” He said still choking me. Then there was a knock on the van door. “Whose in there?” Came a voice.

“Shit” The men cried in unison, as the Pedophile locked the door, and moved up to the front seat. “Drive dip shit drive!” Yelled the Choker. The tires screeched as the Pedophile gave it gas. Luckily the Police weren't far behind, they chased us, and eventually shot out the left tires. We slowly rolled to a stop, then the police surrounded the vehicle. “Get out of the van!” Yelled the police.

Both men stepped out. “Ahh, its you Choker, and your molesting friend, you are both under arrest.” Said one of the officers. “Your not molesting any kids today.” “We almost got away with it too, if it wasn't for you meddling police officers.” Said the Pedophile. Then the Choker smacked him across the face and said “Shut up moron.” I was taken to the station, where I explained my situation. “So your parents were brutally murdered?” Said the officer. “Yep.” I said, and he replied with “Well no worries, I set you up for an orphanage, hope you like it.”

No comments:

Post a Comment